Terms and conditions of this website and contents.You must follow our terms and conditions whenever you use, browse, register or place an order with wagcakebits. It is your responsibility to know what our latest terms and conditions are.
Use of This website
You must :
- Only use our website for lawful reasons.
- You must not use our website in a way that is against the rights of anyone else, or that stops or limits how it is enjoyed by others.
We are not to blame for any loss or damage to you for anything that you use on our website.
You can only use, download and print our content for your own personal use or in-house business reasons. We must agree in writing before you can use our content for anything else. If you do not have our written agreement, you cannot :
- Copy, reproduce, use or deal with any of our website content.
- Modify or share any of our website content without permission.
- Reproduce, crawl or frame our website from anywhere else.
We always try to give you the most up-to-date product information but sometimes we do get it wrong. This can include :
- Not having the right details for the product.
- Different product packaging than shown.
- Changes in the product colour.*
- Showing the wrong amount of stock.**
*This can be caused by differences on your computer screen or device as the actual colour of the product may be different from our website. Some product pages have colour swatches. Please use them as a guide only as they do not show the exact colour of the products.
**The amount of stock that we show on the website is a guide. We will confirm the amount of stock that we have when we confirm your order.
We may not process your order if we notice that the product information on our website is wrong when you place it.
Where possible we try to make sure our prices are as low as they can be, where we still make a little bit of profit, but also pass on savings to our customers.
We will send you a receipt of your order in an email. Please read and check the details carefully to make sure that they are correct.
If the details are not right, or if you need any help, please contact us 07897474741 from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm.
We are not responsible for any delay in delivery if you are not there to collect your order when it arrives. It is your responsibility to tell, our courier company, to arrange re-delivery or collection.
Our Delivery and Returns page has further information, including delivery countries,
our Returns Policy and your Right to Cancel.